The famous words “Atithi Devo Bhava” which means guests are be to treated similar to God aptly spells out the Indian tourism culture, Medical tourism is becoming a popular option for tourists across the globe. It encompasses primarily and predominantly biomedical procedures, combined with travel and tourism. The term medical tourism has been coined by travel agencies and the mass media to describe the rapidly growing practice of travelling across international borders to obtain hi-tech medical care. Various countries like Thailand, Malaysia, India, etc are promoting medical tourism aggressively. The key competitive advantages of India in medical tourism stem from the following: low cost advantage, strong reputation in the advanced healthcare segment (cardiovascular surgery, organ transplants, eye surgery etc.) and the diversity of tourist destinations available in the country.
Medical tourism is a growing sector in India. India's medical tourism sector is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 30%, making it a $3 billion industry by 2019. As medical treatment costs in the developed world balloon - with the United States leading the way - more and more Westerners are finding the prospect of international travel for medical care increasingly appealing
Medical Tourism Genuine & Service Oriented
- India provides world class medical facilities .
- providing their expertise in the areas of Cosmetic Surgery, Dental care, Heart Surgeries. Coronary Bypass, Heart Check-up, Valve replacements, Knee Replacements, Eye surgeries,.
- Indian traditional treatments like Ayurveda Therapies, Yoga and much more.
- Practically covering every aspect of medicine.
- Aspect of medicine combining modern treatments with traditional experience.
An estimated 150,000 of these travel to India for low-priced healthcare procedures every year. Medical Tourism in India is one of the best options available to people across the globe. Millions come every year to get treated and then enjoy their recuperative holidays across India..